We are looking to hire a new designer colleague at Evissen, where we are mainly focussed on the external envelope / structural design of industrial buildings.
Whether do you prefer to work home/distance based or in our Budapest office, you are welcome to apply.
We are working in a Revit/BIM environment but if you bring experience in 3D modelling you can learn Revit with us as well as working through BIM on a daily basis.
Our ideal candidate is:
- professionally motivated and has an open personality
- holds a BSc or MSc in architecture
- experienced in a 3D and BIM environment (Revit, AutoCAD)
- has good command of English
- self-starter with a responsible attitude
- Has minimum 3-5 years professional experience
It is an advantage if you:
- possess experience in designing industrial-scale buildings
- know you way around in Revit and BIM
- have any experience in construction of similar scale
- have knowledge/experience in designing facade-, curtain wall-, second skin- and louvre systems
What we offer:
- large scale architectural projects
- fair compensation
- flexible working hours and home office options
- space for professional development and growth
Please submit your application to email@example.com or call the following number for more information: +36 20 624 3066